Mar 7, 2014

Life has been hectic to say the least. My Mom is now a resident of Fairmont nursing home (along with my Mother-In-Law). It's been a long hard year as I've had to take over all of Mom's finances. We had to sell her home and thankfully my sister was able to buy it. Sherry's been painting, putting in new doors, windows and even floors. She's done an amazing job and Mom's old home is now becoming fresh and new again. New and good memories will continue to be made in the old homeplace!

Now, just for fun... I've recently ordered a Shutterfly book for two of my best Village girlfriends. Last April we went to NYC for a girls getaway and had a glorious time. Of course, I took lots of photos but alas, it's taken me nearly a year to put the book together (I actually did it last week on a snow day from work)! I ordered a book for both Nancy and Betty Sue and I plan to surprise them. They haven't even seen the photos yet either!

Here's the link if you want a sneak peek!



Shutterfly offers exclusive photobook layouts so you can make your book just the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment